Thursday, June 27, 2013

Take A Stand

    I just found this video about bullying. It gives a different aspect of bullying, thankfully I didn't have to go through this kind of bullying. But it made me realize that I might not have gone through it but many of you might have, so I decided I'm going to do more research and post more about verbal and physical bullying because it all hurts and it needs to be talked about! Also go on the website (The Website Page!) and go take the pledge to end bullying. And if you have never been bullied you can still take a stand, every pledge counts and it will make a difference, please continue sharing this blog as well, lets take a stand against bullying.

 "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies,but the silence of our friends." -Martin Luther King Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment