Monday, June 24, 2013

You Don't Know Your Beautiful


I know we all judge ourselves, we see the most gorgeous girl and we wish we could look like her or we look in the mirror and wonder why we couldn't of been skinny, or have a smaller nose, or have a flawless complexion. But why do we do this to ourselves? Why do we question our looks and instantly think we are ugly? Our low confidence is what gets us down. Its like this, when we have a good outfit on, we think we are the hottest thing out there. We walk with our head held a little higher, we strut a little more, and our smile might be a little brighter, we feel awesome. But what changed from the outfit we had on yesterday? Absolutely nothing! The way we present ourselves gives us more confidence, we start to feel pretty and we know nobody can break us down. If someone calls you ugly, or fat just remember that we were all made to perfection, the mirror doesn't define our beauty our mind and heart does. It starts with confidence.  When you wake up in the morning look in the mirror and say "I was put on this earth for a reason, today I will not let anyone define who I'am because I know who I'am and I know I'am beautiful inside and out." Don't let people define your life because its your life! You make the changes and you call the shots, its up to you! And that is what truly what makes you beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment